Computer Lab Policy
- Arrive to class on time. Important information is communicated during the first 5-10 minutes of each class. Arriving late will put you at a disadvantage and cause you to miss valuable material.
- No eating or drinking in the computer lab except water
- A quiet work environment is expected. I encourage you to help one another, but always respect other students’ right to work in peace (use “classroom voices”)
- Use respectful language at all times
- Use of online games, and non-class-related web sites is prohibited at all times. Any unauthorized use may result in being grounded from using the computer, followed by further a phone call home and a referral to the office. Do not abuse your computer privileges. You have a limited time in these labs, make the most of it. Save recreational computer activities such as games and social media for outside of school.