Block B – Computers 9/10
- Students are currently working on a video game design project. We just completed the “Beta Test” phase of the design cycle and students are working towards the final version of their game
- Students have the next three days to complete their game projects
- Games should be ready to present their games on Monday, May 7th
- If anyone thinks they are done before the end of the week, I have created a list of extensions they can add to their project on the class website titled “Think you are done? Here are some things you can add…”
Block C – ICT 11/12
- Students are currently working on a video game design project. We are approaching the “Beta Test” phase of the design cycle where students need to have their games ready for their classmates to play and review. For the beta test students need to have their design document complete and have several playable levels.
- Students have the next 2 days to have their game ready for the beta test.
Block D – Video & Film
- Under “Short Films Examples and Analysis” watch a few more short films. Post-It Love and U.F.O yeah are good ones which the class hasn’t seen yet. You will have 10-15 minutes to complete the analysis assignment.
- For the second half of class, students are to work on their film treatments. I have uploaded a template and 3 examples of treatments to the class website under the “Short Films” section. This is an individual activity and each student is required to submit 2 film treatments.