Block B – Computers 9/10
- Students are currently working on a video game design project. We just completed the “Beta Test” phase of the design cycle and students are working towards the final version of their game
- Students have the next three days to complete their game projects
- Games should be ready to present their games on Monday, May 7th
- If anyone thinks they are done before the end of the week, I have created a list of extensions they can add to their project on the class website titled “Think you are done? Here are some things you can add…”
Block C – ICT 11/12
- Students are currently working on a video game design project. We are approaching the “Beta Test” phase of the design cycle where students need to have their games ready for their classmates to play and review. For the beta test students need to have their design document complete and have several playable levels.
- Students have today to have their game ready for the beta test which will take place on Monday, May 7
Block D – Video & Film
- Over the next two days, we will watch the movie “The King’s Speech” with students
- Before watching the film, review the questions that must be answered after watching the film under the activity “Story and Character Analysis (Feature Film)”
- You will have approx. 15 mins before the end of class to start answering the questions.